It’s that time of year again! It’s Christmastime in Roseville Sacramento!
Let’s grow our holiday spirit by grabbing friends and family to go see the best Christmas light displays in Roseville Sacramento.
We put together this list of the best Christmas lights in Roseville Sacramento, so all you have to do is grab your coat, scarf and gloves and enjoy!
Did we miss any? Please let us know so we can add your favorite spot to the list!
Bayside Church – Adventure Campus 2nd Annual Christmas Lights Drive-Thru
November 27 – December 31 – 6:30pm – 9:30pm
The Bayside Church Adventure Campus located at 6401 Stanford Ranch Road, Roseville is celebrating their 2nd Annual Christmas Lights Drive-Thru
Round up your crew, jump in the car, listen to your favorite Christmas music, and enjoy almost a mile of spectacular lights!
Bring snacks and blankets to snuggle – Be prepared to patiently wait for your turn in line.
Global Winter Wonderland
Opens December 1st
About Global Winter Wonderland
Global Winter Wonderland is a spectacular holiday festival and multi-cultural celebration featuring:
- Awe-inspiring illuminated landscapes Celebrating Holidays Around the World!
- Entertainment by Global Winter Wonderland’s own Circus of Light.
- Holiday Ice Skating and a full carnival with family and thrill rides.
- Delicious international cuisine.
- Photos with Santa and holiday shopping.
- Fun crafts and activities for all ages!
*Global Winter Wonderland is produced by International Culture Exchange Group, Inc. ©
December 1, 2, 8, 9, 15 – 23, and 26-30
5:00pm to 8:00pm – Schedule subject to change based on weather
Call: 916-355-7285 for details
The Magic of Wild Nights and Holiday Lights returns to the Folsom City Zoo Sanctuary again this holiday season. Bring the whole family as the Zoo Sanctuary comes to life under the stars!
- New: Visit Santa’s Workshop in the new Barn!
- A unique opportunity to see Zoo animals after dark
- An enchanted forest of lit trees
- Thousands of lights adorn the Zoo Sanctuary
- Photo’s with Zoo’s own “Santa Paws”
- Rides on the miniatures “Starlight Express” train (tickets $5/person)
- Carolers and seasonal refreshments
- and much more!
Admission is $7 per person, with no fee for children under two years.
Buy Tickets Here
This is City of Folsom Event; Not included in Zoo Sanctuary Annual Membership.
Clement Clarke Moore’s classic Christmas poem will come to spectacular life from Thanksgiving to Christmas Eve on the balconies and facades of Old Sacramento at K Street and Front.
The ninth annual Theatre of Lights is a free holiday program presented by the Old Sacramento Department of the Downtown Sacramento Partnership in cooperation with Downtown Sacramento Foundation (DSF), the City of Sacramento and Old Sacramento merchants.
Saturday, December 2nd 4 to 8 pm
4 pm . Stuff Your Stocking Game . (First 200 kids)
Line Starts at 3pm
4 to 8 pm . Merchant Open House
4:30 to 7:30 pm . Live Band
6 pm . Caroling Contest Winner Performance
6:30 . pm . Santa Arrival & Tree Lighting
Cookies, Hot Chocolate & Kettle Corn Available
Saturday December 16th 6 to 7 pm
El Dorado Hills Fire Department Santa Run Finale with Fireworks
City of Placerville Sunday December 3rd . 1 and 3 pm .
The parade will start on Broadway and end on Sacramento. Afterwards stay awhile and enjoy the Christmas lights.
December 7, 2017 . 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
The Lighting will take place promptly at 6:15PM
5750 Grant Ave
Carmichael, CA 95608
Join Carmichael Recreation and Park District for our annual Tree Lighting event at Carmichael Park.
- Live music by the River City Concert Band beginning at 5:30PM
- Visits with Santa (one canned good donation per child)
- FREE arts and crafts for the kids and more!
- SactoMoFo food trucks
- A flurry snowfall as well!All canned goods will be donated to Sacramento Food Bank & Family ServicesCome out and join in the fun!
Please note: This event takes place rain or shine.